Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Introduction

Hello, new reader! Welcome to Robot Eel, your one-stop resource for news, commentary and reviews about movies, music, TV, animation and comics- pop culture as filtered through the perspective of a 21st century geekboy. This blog picks up where my old self-titled blog- hazylium- left off, so take a look there for a preview of what to expect from here.

Why the name change? Well, I had fun blogging on hazylium but the fact that I posted about almost everything that interested me (and I really am interested in EVERYTHING) made it suffer from a particular lack of focus. It was also all over the place, tonally. So I've decided to split it up into multiple, theme-focused blogs to provide a better reading experience, just for you. Robot EEL is the first of these.

So I hope you enjoy your stay here at Robot Eel. Sit back, relax and enjoy the smooth flow of entertainment news brought to you from the depths of the Internet.

No comments: